Hey everyone, so the other day while cooking for my college course I made these delicious puddings and I thought I'd share the recipe. Enjoy.
175g of Self Raising Flour
175g of Soft Brown or Caster Sugar
175g of Softened Butter
1tsp of Baking Powder
3 Large Eggs
Juice of 1 Orange
Zest of 1 Orange
3tblsp of Maple Syrup
1. In a mixing bowl, sift the Flour and Baking Powder.
2. Add the Sugar, Butter, Eggs and Orange Juice and beat well.
3. In whatever container you want to use to cook the pudding in (I use cappuccino cups), pour the Maple Syrup and the Orange Zest.
4. Pour the mixture into the containers.
5. Make the containers airtight, using either clingfilm or parchment paper and string.
6. Steam the puddings for 1 and a half hours to 2 hours, checking the water levels half way through.
7. To serve, turn the pudding out onto a warm plate and top with some more syrup if needed and serve immediately.