For the base
- 300g of Pecans or Almonds
- 1tbsp of Pink Himalayan Salt or other good quality salt
- 200g Medjool Dates
For the filling
- 4 Medium ripe Avocados
- 150g Virgin Coconut Oil
- Beans of 2 whole Vanilla Pods
- 200g of raw Cacao powder
- 300g of coconut blossom sugar
1. In a food processor, blend the pecans or almonds.
2. Add the Pink Himalayan Salt and the Dates. Blend until a dough is formed.
3.Press into a tart tin and leave in the freezer to harden until ready to add the filling.
4. Blend all the filling ingredients in the food processor then pour into the tin.
5. Leave to set in the freezer for an hour.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, until next time folks, carry on cooking.