Skyrim Sweet Rolls
1 cup (250mL) butter, room temperature
3/4 cup (75mL) brown sugar
1/4 cup (60mL) maple syrup
1/4 cup (60mL) milk
1 tsp (10mL) cinnamon or to taste
2 cups (500mL) flour
Preheat oven to 375F
1. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
2. Add the eggs very gradually to stop the mixture curdling.
3. Add maple syrup, milk and cinnamon.
4. Add all the flour and stir to combine. Do not over mix.
5. Fill parchment-lined muffin pan with batter. Flatten surface to get an even bottom. Place into preheated oven and bake for about 20-30min or until golden brown.
6. When rolls are ready, remove from muffin pan, flip and cut out a small hole in the centre - just like in Skyrim. While the roll is warm, carefully pour icing on top.
Cream Cheese Icing
Splash of Milk
1. Add the ingredients to a large bowl and mix slowly until mixture has reached the correct consistency.
Well I hope you enjoy this recipe. Their actually pretty fun to make. Feel free to post your attempts in the comments below. But anyway, until next time, carry on cooking.